Looks like the rain is gonna get us for our first. ZooCrew Friday night race !! As much as I hate to do it. It’s raining here and wet !! Hope it stops and drys off so we can test tommorow !! I’m looking at the weather and have done a command decision that no matter what Sunday. Will not be a points day !! If we can race it will be a test day with a gamblers race !!! So here’s what on the table …. IF IT DOESNT RAIN .
WITH THE TEMPS BEING SO COLD I DECIDED TO START THE POINTS NEXT WEEK ! THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ! ZOOKEEPER MIKE
FRIDAY. CANCELLED ..
SATURDAY .TEST IF WEATHER PERMITS
SUNDAY. TEST WITH POSSIBLE GAMBLERS.